What does it take to launch a startup in the blockchain & crypto space?
Institutional Communication Service
27 April 2022
Successful role models are the best motivation for anyone interested in launching or joining a startup. The “Business Ideas” motivational event is back featuring three testimonials of entrepreneurs active in the blockchain and crypto space. The event will be held at the USI East Campus on Thursday, May 5, 2022.
This event, organised by USI and SUPSI, is open to members of higher education institutions: students, doctoral students, PostDocs, researchers, lecturers, and professors.
17:30 | Welcome and introduction to Innosuisse start-up training programme
- Francesco Meli, Centre management and Coach at USI Startup Centre
- Leandro Bitetti, Lecturer-researcher at SUPSI
17:45 | Entrepreneur testimonials
- Alessandro De Grandi, CEO and Founder of The Nemesis
- Lars Schlichting, Lawyer and startup advisor
- Marco Dal Lago, Co-founder of a DAO bridging crypto and real worlds
18.30 | Q&A
19.00 | Apéro & Networking
The event is held in English. Kindly note that registration is mandatory to participate: https://entrepreneurship-training.ch/module1/ticino/.