Prix du Jeune Entrepreneur
Promoted by the French External Trade Advisers in Switzerland, the objective of the competition is to award the best entrepreneurial project in connection with France or Switzerland, whatever the field of specialization: service, product, trademark...
The Young Entrepreneur Prize will not be attributed systematically, rather for an exceptional project. The winner will receive:
- Support for its development and for 12 months by one or more C.C.E.F. members with a value around 10.000 CHF.
- A reward in cash of 10.000 CHF
USI, SUPSI students
Terms & Conditions
Several Swiss Schools selected by the French External Trade Advisers Committee are involved in this organisation, including:
- Università della Svizzera italiana (USI)
- Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI)
USI and SUPSI Candidates have to send the Registration Form and Application Form (see section Attachments) in pdf format to
The project description will consist in a few pages document including:
- idea description (1, max. 2 pages)
- information about the proponent and the story behind the idea
- business model (lean canvas)
- financial overview