Business Apéro - Innosuisse programmes for startups and researchers
USI Startup Centre
Date: 10 November 2021 / 17:30 - 19:30
Aula Polivalente - East Campus
Business Apéro is an annual information and networking event organised by USI and SUPSI as part of the Innosuisse Start-up training programme.
This year we will be talking about different support programmes for startups and researchers offered by Innosuisse. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions and interact with the speakers.
Welcome and introduction
- Umberto Bondi (Senior Project Manager & Coach USI Startup Centre)
Overview of Innosuisse support programmes for startups and researchers
- Emile Dupont (Knowledge and Technology Transfer Team at Innosuisse)
Innosuisse projects support at USI and SUPSI
- Andrea Foglia (Technology Transfer Manager at USI Research and Transfer Service)
- Riccardo Cappelletti (Scientific collaborator at SUPSI Research, Development and Knowledge Transfer Service)
Get to know the Innosuisse network in Ticino - Q&A moderated by Umberto Bondi
- Stefano Colombo (Innosuisse Mentor)
- Dario Caleffi (Innosuisse Coach)
- Dario Corica (Innosuisse Mentor & manager of assisted patent search service IPI-AGIRE)
Apéro & Networking
Registration required: https://www.startup.usi.ch/en/form-business-apero
Only participants with a valid Covid Pass and ID will be admitted in compliance with the current regulation.
For further information: