Business Ideas 2022 - Spring edition
USI Startup Centre
Date: 5 May 2022 / 17:30 - 19:30
Successful role models are the best motivation for anyone interested in launching or joining a startup. At our module 1 «Business Ideas» motivational event, you will meet entrepreneurs active in the blockchain and crypto space and get inspired by their stories.
This event, organised by USI and SUPSI, is open to members of higher education institutions: students, doctoral students, PostDocs, researchers, lecturers, and professors.
The event is held in English. Kindly note that registration is mandatory to participate.
17:30 | Welcome and introduction to Innosuisse start-up training programme
- Francesco Meli, Centre management and Coach at USI Startup Centre
- Leandro Bitetti, Lecturer-researcher at SUPSI
17:45 | Entrepreneur testimonials
- Alessandro De Grandi, CEO and Founder of The Nemesis
- Lars Schlichting, Lawyer and startup advisor
- Marco Dal Lago, Co-founder of a DAO bridging crypto and real worlds
18.30 | Q&A
19.00 | Apéro & Networking