Business Apéro: Why prototype and how to make the most out of it
USI Startup Centre
Date: 24 May 2022 / 17:30 - 20:00
Startup Lounge - 2 floor, Sector C, East Campus, Lugano
Business Apéro is an annual information and networking event organised by USI and SUPSI and supported by Innosuisse.
This year we will be talking about the art of prototyping. Prototypes allow startup teams to make their ideas tangible, but there is more to it. Prototyping is about learning. Done right, it offers invaluable insights for your business and can spare you time and resources. Join our discussion to learn how to make the most out of your prototyping efforts.
The event is open to entrepreneurs, students, researchers and anyone interested in transforming an idea into a product.
Welcome and introduction
- USI Startup Centre
- Daniele Farrace, Chief Innovation Officer at Azienda Elettrica di Massagno
Panel discussion: Pitfalls in prototyping and how to avoid them
- Andrea Moroni Stampa, CTO at Hemargroup
- Marco D’Ambros. Director at CodeLounge
- Niklaus Stocker, Founder at OpenLab Group
- Serena Cangiano, Researcher and Head of FabLab at SUPSI
Wrap-up and Q&A
Apéro and networking
Registration required: https://www.startup.usi.ch/en/form-business-apero
For further information: